About Me

My photo
Along with my daily duties as founder and head writer of HumorMeOnline.com, in 2003, I took the Grand Prize in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest (also known as the "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night" competition). I've also been a contributor to "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and the web's "The Late Show with David Letterman". I also occupy my time writing three blogs, "Blogged Down at the Moment", "Brit Word of the Day" and "Production Numbers"...and my off-time is spent contemplating in an "on again/off again" fashion...my feable attempts at writing any one of a dozen books. I would love to write professionally one day...and by that I mean "actually get a paycheck".

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Sorry, I was out of town for a few days and didn't have the opportunity to do up any new words.


I will do one today for sure...it might be a tad late as the new episode of Doctor Who is coming on tonite. I'm fairly certain I'll pick up a word or two I'm not exactly accustomed to when I watch it.

1 comment: